I have added this page to the website as a way of sharing information about our decision making and plans for a phased re-opening of the school. We are working very closely with the London Borough of Redbridge and the Governors here at Manford to make sure our opening is as safe and as smooth as possible.
I have attached two documents below for you. One is our current Risk assessment which details our plans and the precautions we are putting in place. The other is the letter which has gone out to parents and carers of Year 6 pupils who have expressed the wish to return to school.
These documents should give you more clarity about what the school has in place.
Please remember-we need at least three days notice if you have said your child will not be returning and then you change your mind.